An easy soup to make…
To make 2 servings
What ingredients you need:
- 2 large carrots or 4 small carrots
- 1 portobello mushroom or 6 button mushrooms
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 spring onion
- chilli (optional)
- 1 piece of ginger (depending on how much you like it!)
- 1 handful of coriander
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 handful of cashew nuts (soaked for 1-2 hours)
- 1 handful of spinach (optional)
- 1 clove of wild garlic
- 1 tsp of mixed spices
- a sprinkle of good salt and pepper
- optional: use a tsp of miso.
Place all ingredients in a powerful blender and blend on high-speed until pureed then heat on lowest setting on the hob careful not to warm over 42 degrees.
Slice some mushrooms and coriander into the soup and serve.
Tip: If you can’t have nuts then use coconut instead.
✔ Dairy Free
✔ Gluten Free
✔ Raw Food
✔ Soy Free