Raw chocolate hazelnut balls
What you ingredients you need:
Makes approximately 16
**pinch of good salt (celtic/ himalayan/ sea)**
1) Soak and dehydrate the hazelnuts if you have enough time but not essential. This will make them softer to process and also make digestion easier.
2) Soak dates for 1 hour to make them soft.
3) In a food processor mix the hazelnuts, dates, coconut oil on low speed until mixture sticks together.
4) Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse on low speed.
5) Take out of food processor and roll into balls, roll in desiccated coconut, you can store in fridge.
Find us here! Guildford, UK
Raw Food Dude
September 21, 2017
Looking forward to an epic Saturday at the #wanderlust Yoga Festival, 23rd Sep. Victoria park! #juice #smoothies #Vegan #yoga!!!
Food Truck WordPress theme | Login