Raw chocolate hazelnut balls[spacer height=”20px”]
What you ingredients you need:[spacer height=”20px”]
Makes approximately 16[spacer height=”20px”]
- 7 fresh dates, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp of Sprulina/ Chllorella
- ½ a cup of ground almonds
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of raw coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp of cacao nibs
- 1 cup hazelnuts
**pinch of good salt (celtic/ himalayan/ sea)**
1) Soak and dehydrate the hazelnuts if you have enough time but not essential. This will make them softer to process and also make digestion easier.
2) Soak dates for 1 hour to make them soft.
3) In a food processor mix the hazelnuts, dates, coconut oil on low speed until mixture sticks together.
4) Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse on low speed.
5) Take out of food processor and roll into balls, roll in desiccated coconut, you can store in fridge.